Special Project Manager with Mac Properties
Company Name _____Mac Properties________________________________________________
Job Title __Special Project Manager_________________________________________________________
Address ___ 301 E. Armour Blvd. ___________________________________
City ___Kansas City___________________________ State __MO___________ Zip__64111
Posting Date __11/9/2020______________ Closing Date ___12/9/2020__________
Shift ___M-F 8AM- 5PM______________________ Xc Full-Time c Part Time
High school or GED required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
The Special Projects Project Manager will work closely with Design Team, Regional Property Manager, Maintenance Supervisors on all new construction, renovation and special projects in the Kansas City market. This role will be responsible for overseeing projects from bidding to completion and managing certain aspects of documentations during the course of completion.
- Familiarity of construction procedures, scheduling and subcontractor management is required
- Ability to organize multiple workflows, multi-task on multiple projects, and adapt to changing priorities. Proactive and deadline oriented.
- Superior attention to details, verbal and written communicational skill with ability.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, construction plans and specification.
Interested candidates should submit an application here!
Please be advised that ALL new hires will be required to successfully complete a criminal background investigation and a medical examination, which includes a drug screening, prior to employment. The receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests, and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant's identity and legal authority to work in the United States are also required.