ENTER CONTEST HERE: https://raz.mobi/c29fb/sweepstake?campaignId=1661
Enter the NAAPAC Peloton Sweepstakes and keep moving! With so many in the industry at home, we invite you to take this opportunity to support NAAPAC and win a Peloton bike or your choice of a $2500 American Express Gift Card!
DIVERSIFY YOUR ROUTINE!
If you thrive on the competition and camaraderie of studio cycling classes or are intrigued by the idea of replicating that experience in the comfort of your living room, a Peloton indoor bike could be yours! It is the only exercise bike streaming indoor cycling classes to your home live and on-demand.
This stationary bike with a 22" touchscreen allows users to remotely particiate in spinning classes and high-energy workouts that are streamed from Peloton's studio in NYC directly to your hone.
Support the mission of NAAPAC during this election year to help the multifamily industry be heard in Congress all while taking a SPIN TO WIN!
- Win the Peloton Bike with a 22" touchscreen
- Included is a one-year subscription service for access to interactive classes
- Or choose a $2500 American Express Gift Card
- Contest open to all members of NAA and it's affiliates, and their spouses*
- $25 per entry (Personal contributions only, no corporate contrbutions!)
- Last day to enter is August 31,2020
- Winner will be announced on Tuesday, September 1, 2020
- NAA Employees, NAAPAC Trustee and members of the NAA Board of Directors (or their spouses) are not eligible to win!
NAAPAC is the political action committee of the National Apartment Association. Only members of the NAA and its affiliates may contribute to NAAPAC. Contributions to NAAPAC are used in connection with federal elections. NAAPAC contributions are not tax deductible. All contributions to NAAPAC are voluntary. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Federal law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year.