Board of Directors
Supplier Council Officers
Supplier Partner Directors
AAKC is taking board applications for the 2024 Board of Directors and the Supplier Partner Board .
If you are interested in serving on either board, please click the link below and go to the application form. Applications for the Board of Directors are due by October 23, 2023 by 5 p.m.
- Your company/property must be a member in good standing
- You have had to serve actively on an AAKC committee in 2022/2023
- You have had to attend 3 of the 5 events such as Crystal Merit Banquet, Golf, Maintenance Mania, Reverse Trade Show, or Trade Show
- You have had to attend 6 out of the 9 lunch/seminar meetings during a one year period (September 2022/August 2023
- Your company must not be a current board member (AAKC has only 12 positions for management companies, AAKC represents now over 170+ management companies) We want to ensure that all companies have the opportunity to apply for a open position.
- You are encouraged to have your LEAD, NAA credentials, and Lyceum, or you may take your first year of being on either board to complete.
Board Members are elected each year, a director may serve up to 3 years as a director before moving up to a Officer position or moving off the board. Each Officer may serve up to 2 years in their position before moving up or off the board. For example - a member may be a director 3 years, officers would be a commitment of 12 years and then will need to step off the board after their 15 years on the board.